Sunday 6 May 2012

Peer Pressure...

Hey all,

So....I finally got a blog. Well I knew this day would come eventually and it has. I feel it should be celebrated with like a bottle of champagne, a victorious hair flip, or a virgin sacrifice or something.
But ho hum. Guess not.

So about me.
I'm Lizzie, 18, studying English at Southampton. It's awesome, we have trees.
I decided to get a blog because today has been a really awesome day, so why the hell not :)

My day started well I got up at 1 in the afternoon after having had 13 hours of glorious sleep, then my beloved and very sexy hoemantic partner returned into my life. Her name is Anna - expect to hear a lot about her! I linked her blog read it, it is well funny :) Then I had two pieces of crazy awesome news in two minutes. Firstly, I got a 75 in one of my essays!!!!! (If you don't go to uni in England you won't understand getting 70 is a first and that's really hard, so getting a 75 is literally a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!) Secondly, my lovely cousin Julia had a baby! His name is Alexander Matthew Bowyer, 7 1/2 lbs, born at 12:45 06/05/2012.
I fucking love babies.
So hopefully I'm going to go and see him soon.

Well this was a long enough blog, considering I'm actually supposed to be blogging for part of my course and have only done about 2 because blogging about actual work is crap. But hopefully I'll keep this up and let you know about the cool (really sad and awkward losery things, that I think are cool) things that happen in my life.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment